Conrad Hilton Jr.
|Conrad Hilton Jr.|
Conrad Nicholson Hilton Jr.|
July 6, 1926
Dallas, Texas, U.S.
February 5, 1969 (aged 42)|
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Elizabeth Taylor |
(m. 1950; div. 1951)
(m. 1958; div. 1965)
Mary Adelaide Barron
Barron Hilton (brother)|
Eric Hilton (brother)
Francesca Hilton (half-sister)
Conrad Hilton Jr. was born in Dallas, Texas. His father, Conrad Hilton, was the founder of Hilton Hotels, and his mother was the former Mary Adelaide Barron. Hilton grew up with three siblings: William Barron Hilton, Eric Michael Hilton and Constance Francesca Hilton. He was the great-uncle of Paris and Nicky Hilton. He attended New Mexico Military Institute.
Hilton had an affair with his stepmother, Zsa Zsa Gabor, in 1944, according to claims made by Gabor after his death. He was Elizabeth Taylor's first husband, (May 6, 1950 – January 29, 1951) but his "gambling, drinking, and abusive behavior" horrified her and her parents. The marriage ended in divorce after eight months.
In 1958, Hilton married oil heiress from Oklahoma, Patricia "Trish" McClintock. They had two sons, Conrad Nicholson Hilton III and Michael Otis Hilton. McClintock filed a divorce against Hilton on 10 February 1964, culminating in 1965.
- Leslie Bennetts. "It's a Mad, Mad, Zsa Zsa World". Vanity Fair.
- Woo, Elaine (March 23, 2011). "Elizabeth Taylor's obituary: outtakes from a 12-year work in progress". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved April 1, 2011.
- Gussow, Mel (March 23, 2011). "Elizabeth Taylor, 1932–2011: A Lustrous Pinnacle of Hollywood Glamour". The New York Times. Retrieved March 23, 2011.
- Telemundo.com: Silvia Pinal and Her Romances
- Conrad Nicholson Hilton, Jr at Find a Grave
- Los Angeles Times, Historical Collection
|Husbands of Elizabeth Taylor|
1950 – 1951