Conseil du patronat du Québec
The Conseil du patronat du Québec or CPQ (English: Quebec Council of Employers) is an institution that promotes business interests in Quebec, Canada.
The CPQ's positions often favour a corporate-friendly governance, fiscal conservatism and constitutional stability or status quo.
Yves-Thomas Dorval is the CPQ's current president.
Marc-André Roy is now the President of the Board of Administration.
Presidents of the CPQ
|1||Charles Perrault||January 1969||May 1976|
|2||Pierre Des Marais, II||May 1976||May 1978|
|3||Pierre Côté||May 1978||May 1982|
|4||Sébastien Allard||May 1982||June 1986|
|5||Ghislain Dufour||June 1986||February 1997|
|6||Denis Beauregard||February 1997||June 1998|
|7||Gilles Taillon ||June 1998||January 2006 |
|8||Michel Kelly-Gagnon||April 2006||March 2009|
|9||Yves-Thomas Dorval||March 2009||Current|
Presidents of the Board of Administration of the CPQ
- Marcel Bundock (1986 - 1988)
- Jeannine Guillevin Wood (1988 - 1990)
- Guy Laflamme (1990 - 1994)
- Jim Hewitt (1994 - 1996)
- Ghislain Dufour (1996 - 1997)
- André Y. Fortier (1998 - 2002)
- Guy G. Dufresne (2002 - 2006)
- John LeBoutillier (2006 - 2010)
- Jean-Yves Leblanc (2010 - 2014)
- Louis-Marie Beaulieu (2014 - 2017)
- Marc-André Roy (2017 - )
- L'historique du CPQ, Conseil du patronat du Québec Archived 2007-04-08 at the Wayback Machine
- Yves-Thomas Dorval prend la barre, March 25, 2009
- Since the 2007 provincial election, Gilles Taillon has served as the Action démocratique du Québec Member of the National Assembly of Quebec for the district of Chauveau.
- Research Vice-President Diane Bellemare was Acting President from January until April 2006. See the following article: Michel Kelly-Gagnon appointed President of Quebec’s Conseil du patronat, Conseil du patronat du Québec, February 7, 2006 Archived July 6, 2011, at the Wayback Machine