From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Consilium may refer to :
- Consilia, literary genre
- Council of the European Union, or Consilium, institution in bicameral legislature of the European Union
- Consilium de Emendanda Ecclesia, a 1536 report commissioned by Pope Paul III on the abuses in the Catholic Church
- Sacrosanctum Concilium, a conciliar constitution, after the Second Vatican Council
- Consilium Place, an office complex in the Scarborough district of Toronto, Canada
- Consilium of Balliol College, Oxford, the meeting of Fellows that has occurred every Wednesday night of the academic term since the founding of the College.
- Consilium ad exsequendam Constitutionem de Sacra Liturgia, a commission entrusted with the reform of the liturgy, including the Mass of Paul VI
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Consilium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.