|Look up conspiracy or conspire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A conspiracy is a secret act to obtain some goal, usually understood with negative connotations.
Other uses include:
- Conspiracy (band), a progressive rock band founded by Billy Sherwood and Chris Squire
- Conspiracy (Junior M.A.F.I.A. album)
- Conspiracy (King Diamond album)
- Conspiracy (Michael Bormann album)
- "Conspiracy", a song by Paramore from All We Know Is Falling
Film and television
- Conspiracy (1930 film), a film by Christy Cabanne
- Conspiracy (1939 film), a film by Lew Landers
- Conspiracy (2001 film), a dramatization of the Nazi 1942 Wannsee Conference concerning the "Final Solution"
- Conspiracy (2008 film), an action-drama starring Val Kilmer
- The Conspiracy (2012 film), a Canadian conspiracy thriller by Christopher MacBride
- The Conspiracy (1916 film), a silent film
- Conspiracy?, a 2004 TV series on the History Channel
- Conspiracies (TV series), a 2003 series on BBC and TechTV
- "Conspiracy" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- 24: Conspiracy, a spin-off series from the TV series 24, for viewing on mobile phones only
- "Conspiracy", third episode of the 1965 Doctor Who serial The Romans
- Conspiracy (board game)
- Conspiracies (video game)
- KGB (video game) or Conspiracy
- Magic: The Gathering Conspiracy, a 2014 series of the Magic the Gathering collectible card game
Books and comics
- Conspiracies (novel)
- Conspiracy (comics), a team of super powered beings in the Marvel Comics universe
- Conspiracy, a 1998 fantasy novel by J. Robert King, set in the Forgotten Realms
- Conspiracy (demogroup)
- Conspiracy '87, the 45th World Science Fiction Convention, held in Brighton, England, in 1987
- Conspiracy Entertainment, a video game publisher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conspiracy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.