Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Constanza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constanza as a place may refer to:
Constanza may also refer to:
- R v Constanza (The Crown against Gaetano Constanza), an English legal case in 1997
- José Constanza (born 1983), Dominican baseball player
- Constance (disambiguation), especially members of the Spanish-speaking nobility, born 'Constanza'
- Constanze Mozart (1762–1842), wife of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Costanza (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constanza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.