Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up constitución in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constitución is Spanish for "constitution" and may refer to:
- Constitución, Buenos Aires, a neighborhood in central Buenos Aires, where the Estación Constitución railway station is located
- Constitución Department, Santa Fe, an administrative subdivision of Santa Fe Province
- Constitución railway station, a railway station and subway station in Buenos Aires
- Villa Constitución, a city in Santa Fe Province and head town of the Constitución Department
- Ciudad Constitución, in Baja California Sur
- Chilean battleship Constitución (1903) was the name of a battleship laid down in the United Kingdom for Chile in 1902. She was purchased by the United Kingdom in 1903 before she was completed, and served in the British Royal Navy from 1904 to 1918 as HMS Swiftsure.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constitución.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.