Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up constituent or constituency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constituent or constituency may refer to:
- Electoral district or constituency
- Constituent, an individual voter within an electoral district (constituency)
- Advocacy group or constituency
- Constituent assembly
- Entity forming part of a sovereign state:
- Constituency, a type of administrative division:
In the physical sciences
- Constituent quark, a current quark with a notional "covering"
- Particle, a small localized object to which can be ascribed several physical properties such as volume or mass
- Constituent (linguistics), a unit within a hierarchical structure of words
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constituent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.