(Redirected from Continuous)
|Look up continuities, continuity, continuous, continuously, or continuousness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Continuity or continuous may refer to:
- Continuity (mathematics), the opposing concept to discreteness; common examples include
- Continuous function; in particular:
- Continuity theorem may refer to one of two results:
- In geometry:
- Continuity equations applicable to conservation of mass, energy, momentum, electric charge and other conserved quantities
- Continuity test for an unbroken electrical path in an electronic circuit or connector
- In materials science:
- Continuity of Operations Plan, a United States federal initiative to ensure that agencies are able to continue performance of essential functions under a broad range of circumstances
- Continuity (fiction), the consistency of the characteristics of persons, plot, objects, places and events seen by the reader or viewer
- Continuity editing, a film editing technique used to create logical coherence between shots
- Continuity supervisor or script supervisor, a member of a film crew responsible for maintaining continuity of the motion picture
- Continuity (broadcasting), messages (other than advertisements) played by broadcasters between programs.
- Health care continuity
- In ethnography and ethnic nationalism, ethnic continuity or indigenism
- Continuous aspect, a verb form that expresses incomplete action
- Continuity (Apple), a set of features introduced by Apple with Mac OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 to allow seamless interoperability between the two operating systems
- Continuity Irish Republican Army, Irish Republican paramilitary group.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Continuity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.