A local landmark is Contis Lighthouse (Contis Phare). The lighthouse stands 38 metres high and has 192 steps. It is painted white with a spiralling dark stripe, like a sucre d'orge. It is the only lighthouse from Capbreton to Cap Ferret.
Contis village also has shops and services fulfilling the needs of holidaymakers.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Contis.|
- (French) Tourist office of Contis
- (French) Contis Current events, reports, photos
- (French) Contis Fan page on Facebook
- (French) Contis TV on YouTube
- (French) Contis Plage
- (French) http://www.lous-seurrots.com/station/station.html
- (French) http://perso.wanadoo.fr/contislocation/page2.htm
- (French) http://www.contis-plage.com/contis/photoacontis.html
|This Landes geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|