Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up contrail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A contrail is a condensation trail caused by an aircraft.
Contrail or Contrails may also refer to:
- Contrail (company), a defunct video game developer
- Contrail (software), a Cloud Federation computing project
- "Contrail" (song), a song by Namie Amur
- Contrails (book), a handbook issued to new cadets entering the United States Air Force Academy
- Contrail (horse) (born 2017), Japanese racehorse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contrail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.