Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up contrary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contrary may refer to:
- Contrary (comics), a character from Malibu Comics' Ultraverse
- Contrary (logic), the relationship between two propositions when they cannot both be true
- Contrary Magazine, a literary journal founded at the University of Chicago
- Contrary motion, in music theory
- Contrary (social role), in certain Amerindian cultures
- Little Miss Contrary, a Little Miss character
- Contrary Creek (disambiguation), several watercourses
- To the Contrary, PBS all-female news analysis series
- Opposite (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contrary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.