|Look up conundrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conundrum may refer to:
- A riddle whose answer is or involves a pun or unexpected twist, in particular,
- A logical postulation that evades resolution, an intricate and difficult problem
- Conundrum (Lyons novel), a 1994 Doctor Who novel by Steve Lyons
- Conundrum (Dragonlance novel), a 2001 Dragonlance fantasy novel by Jeff Crook
- Conundrum, a memoir written by Jan Morris
- Conundrum Press (disambiguation), two book publishing companies in North America
- "Conundrum" (song), an instrumental song by Jethro Tull on their album Bursting Out
- "Conundrum" (Dallas), the two-hour series finale of primetime soap opera Dallas
- "Conundrum" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1992 fifth-season episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- The Conundrum, a mountain unicycle made by Surly Bikes
- Conundrum, an NSA code word for Chrononaut Frank B. Parker in the television series Seven Days
- HMS Conundrum, the unofficial name of floating drums used to lay undersea oil pipelines between England and France during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conundrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.