Conventional wastewater treatment
Conventional wastewater treatment may refer to any of the following:
- Sewage treatment – treatment and disposal of human waste.
- Industrial wastewater treatment – the treatment of wet wastes from manufacturing industry and commerce including mining, quarrying and heavy industries.
- Agricultural wastewater treatment – treatment and disposal of liquid animal waste, pesticide residues etc. from agriculture.
- Radioactive waste treatment – the treatment and containment of radioactive waste.
See also :
- Waste management – re-use, recycling and disposal of solid waste from manufacturing, commerce and domestic sources.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conventional wastewater treatment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.