Conversations with Mother
|Conversaciones con mamá|
|Directed by||Santiago Carlos Oves|
|Produced by||Mónica Roza (executive producer)|
|Written by||Santiago Carlos Oves|
|Music by||Pablo Sala|
|Edited by||Liliana Nadal|
|Distributed by||Primer Plano Film Group S.A.
Transeuropa Video Entertainment
The film stars Eduardo Blanco as a middle-aged man who has just lost his job and who has about to lose his home, his wife and his entire Argentinian-bourgeois world and China Zorrilla as his octogenarian mother.
The film was nominated for three awards and won two awards with actress China Zorilla winning at the 26th Moscow International Film Festival and nominated for a Silver Condor Best Actress Award at the Argentine Film Critics Association Awards in 2005.
The film premiered on 15 April 2004 in Argentina and appeared in over ten countries worldwide.
- China Zorrilla ... Mamá
- Eduardo Blanco ... Jaime
- Ulises Dumont ... Gregorio
- Silvina Bosco ... Dorita
- Floria Bloise ... Lucrecia
- Nicolás Condito ... Chico
- Tito Mendoza ... Enfermero
- Pascual Condito .... producer
- Luisa Matienzo .... producer
- Santiago Carlos Oves.... producer
- Carlos Piwowarski .... associate producer
- Jorge Piwowarski .... associate producer
- Mónica Roza .... executive producer/producer
|This article related to an Argentine film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|