Cookie jar (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cookie Jar)
|Look up cookie jar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Cookie jar is a jar that holds cookies.
Cookie jar may also refer to:
- "Cookie Jar" (song), by Gym Class Heroes
- Cookie Jar Butte, a summit in Utah
- "Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar?", an elementary school song
- Cookie Jar Group, the Canadian animation studio
- Cookie jar accounting, an accounting practice
- "Cookie Jar", a song by Jack Johnson from the album On and On
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cookie jar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.