From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coomb is an alternate spelling of combe.
It may also refer to:
- Arthur Coomb (born 1929), English cricketer
- Coomb (unit), a 13th-century English liquid measurement by volume.
- Coombs test, an aid to medical diagnosis.
- Coomb Teak or Gmelina arborea, a medicinal tree.
- Deeping Coomb, a fictional deep valley in The Lord of the Rings.
- Coombe (disambiguation)
- Combe (disambiguation)
- Cwm (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coomb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.