From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cootie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cootie can refer to:
- Head lice (slang)
- Cooties, a fictional disease which affects children in their early years
- The Game of Cootie, a game in which each player assembles a bug from plastic parts upon the roll of a die
- Beetle (game), the same game as above, played with pencil and paper
- Telegraph key, alternate name for a sideswiper manual telegraph key
- Cootie Williams, American jazz trumpeter
- Cooties (film), a 2014 film
- Military Order of the Cootie, Honor Degree within the Veterans of Foreign Wars organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cootie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.