Copper Dragon Brewery
|Headquarters||Keighley, West Yorkshire, England|
|Owner||Copper Dragon Brewery. (independent)|
The brewery produces 3 permanent Cask Ales: "Golden Pippin" one of the original Blondes at 3.9% also available in 500ml Bottles, "Best Bitter" a traditional Northern-style Ale at 3.8% ABV also available in 500ml Bottles, "Scott's 1816" created to commemorate the original Skipton brewery build by Christopher Scott. a maltster from Leeds back in year 1816.
Copper Dragon Brewery operates from Keighley in association with Recoil Brewing Co of Clitheroe, Lancashire and the original brewing team of Gordon Wilkinson and his team Dave Sanders and Matthew Taylor based at Recoil. It brews the original three beers and a pilsner has been added ("Silver Myst").
|Best Bitter||Bitter||3.8%(cask) , 4.0% (bottled)|
|Golden Pippin||Blonde||3.9%(cask) , 4.2% (bottled)|
|Scott's 1816||Bitter||4.4% (bottled)|
|Silver Myst||Pilsner||4.0% (cask)|
- Holland, Chris (2 September 2015). "New owners raise a glass as takeover helps Copper Dragon brewery prosper". Telegraph & Argus. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Copper Dragon". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 11 June 2018.
- The London Gazette, Vol 1. T. Neuman. 1840.
- "Keighley and Craven Breweries". Keighley and Craven CAMRA. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Recoil Brewing Team". recoilbrewing.co. Retrieved 11 June 2018.
|This beer or brewery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|