Cops and Robbers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cops and robbers)
|Look up cops and robbers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cops and Robbers may refer to:
- Cops and Robbers (1951 film), a 1951 Italian film
- Cops and Robbers (1973 film), a 1973 film starring Cliff Gorman and Joseph Bologna
- Cops and Robbers (1979 film), a 1979 Hong Kong film directed and co-written by Alex Cheung Kwok-Ming
- Cops and Robbers (1993 film), an Australian film
- "Cops and Robbers", the seventh episode in the fourth season of the American TV show Castle
- "Cops and Robbers", a 1956 song by Kent Harris aka "Boogaloo And His Gallant Crew" and made popular by Bo Diddley
- "Cops and Robbers" (song), a 2007 song by The Hoosiers
- Cops 'n' Robbers, a 1980s video game by Atlantis for various 8-bit computers
- Cops and Robbers (company), a London-based production company which specialises in creating video and audio for television and radio.
- Tag (game), a children's game also known as cops and robbers
- Pursuit-evasion problems in mathematics and computer science
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cops and Robbers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.