Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coram may refer to:
- Coram's Fields, an area of open space in London
- Coram, New York, a hamlet in Suffolk County
- Coram, Montana, a place in Flathead County
- Coram Experimental Forest, within the Flathead National Forest, near Kalispell, Montana
- Thomas Coram (c. 1688-1751), English philanthropist
- Coram (c. 1883-1937), English music hall ventriloquist and singer; real name: Thomas Mitchell
- Coram, working name of the Thomas Coram Foundation for Children, an English charity
- Coram nobis, legal term, a petition to the court
- Coram non judice, legal term
- Professor Coram, a character in Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes short story "The Adventure of the Golden Pince-Nez"
- Farder Coram, a character in Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.