Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coram Deo is a Latin phrase translated "in the presence of God" from Christian theology which summarizes the idea of Christians living in the presence of, under the authority of, and to the honor and glory of God.
The phrase may refer to:
- Coram Deo Academy, private Christian school with three campuses in the Dallas–Ft. Worth area
- Coram Deo Classical Academy, private Christian School in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
- Coram Deo (album), the first Romanian conceptual deep melodic jazz bass solo album, released by Ştefan Popa
- Coram Deo (Sparrow album), contemporary Christian album by various artists of Sparrow Records, released in 1992
- Coram Deo (band), American Christian piano based rock band from Camarillo, California.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coram Deo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.