From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corby may refer to:
- Corby, England, a town
- Corby Glen, England, a village in Lincolnshire
- Corby Farm Complex, near Honeoye Falls, New York; on the National Register of Historic Places
- Corby (crater), on Mars
- Corby (surname)
- Corby Kummer (born c. 1956), American food writer and restaurant critic
- Fernando J. Corbató (born 1926), American computer scientist nicknamed "Corby"
- Michael Corby (born 1951) rock musician
- Samsung Corby, a telephone
- Corby trouser press, an electrical appliance
- Corby Spirit and Wine, a Canadian alcohol company
- Corby Castle, Cumbria, England, an ancestral home of the Howard family
- Corby Bridge, Cumbria, England, a railway viaduct
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.