|Look up cordial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cordial may refer to:
Food and drink:
- Liqueur, an alcoholic beverage
- Cordial (candy), a type of candy that has a fruit filling inside a chocolate shell
- Cordial (medicine), a medicinal beverage
- Squash (drink), a non-alcoholic fruit drink concentrate
- Elderflower cordial, a non-alcoholic beverage
- Cordial (album), an album by La Bottine Souriante
- Raspberry Cordial, a hip-hop group from Melbourne, Australia
- Cordial (restaurant), a Michelin starred restaurant in The Netherlands
- Adjectival form of "cordiality", see also agreeableness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cordial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.