Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cordial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cordial may refer to:
Food and drink:
- Liqueur, an alcoholic beverage
- Cordial (candy), a type of candy that has a fruit filling inside a chocolate shell
- Cordial (medicine), a medicinal beverage
- Squash (drink), a non-alcoholic fruit drink concentrate
- Elderflower cordial, a non-alcoholic beverage
- Cordial (album), an album by La Bottine Souriante
- Raspberry Cordial, a hip-hop group from Melbourne, Australia
- Cordial (restaurant), a Michelin starred restaurant in The Netherlands
- Adjectival form of "cordiality", see also agreeableness
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cordial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.