From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Central Cordillera refers to the New Guinea Highlands.
Cordillera Central, meaning central range in Spanish, may refer to the following mountain ranges:
- Cordillera Central, Andes (disambiguation), several mountain ranges in South America
- Cordillera Central (Costa Rica)
- Cordillera Central, Dominican Republic on the island of Hispaniola
- Cordillera Central (Luzon) in the Philippines
- Cordillera Central (Puerto Rico)
- Cordillera Central, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.