From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cordillera Occidental is Spanish for "Western mountain". It may refer to:
- Cordillera Occidental (Colombia)
- Cordillera Occidental (Ecuador)
- Cordillera Occidental (Peru)
- Cordillera Occidental (Bolivia)
- Sierra Madre Occidental, the Western mountain range in Mexico
- North American Cordillera, the Western mountain range in North America
- Cordillera Central (disambiguation)
- Cordillera Oriental (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.