From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coriolanus is a tragedy by William Shakespeare.
Coriolanus or Coriolan may also refer to:
- Gaius Marcius Coriolanus, sometimes known as Coriolan, legendary Roman general who may have lived in the 5th century BC
- Coriolanus (Brecht), a 1950s adaptation of Shakespeare's play by Bertolt Brecht
- Coriolanus: Hero without a Country, a 1964 Italian film with Gordon Scott
- Coriolanus or Coriolan Overture, 1807 composition by Ludwig van Beethoven
- Coriolanus (film), a 2011 film adaptation of Shakespeare's tragedy by Ralph Fiennes
- Coriolanus Snow, a fictional character in the Hunger Games trilogy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coriolanus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.