Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coriolis may refer to:
- Gaspard-Gustave de Coriolis (1792–1843), French mathematician, mechanical engineer and scientist
- Coriolis force, the apparent deflection of moving objects from a straight path when viewed from a rotating frame of reference
- Coriolis (crater), a lunar crater
- Coriolis (project), a French operational oceanographic project
- Coriolis (satellite), an American Earth and space observation satellite launched in 2003
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coriolis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.