From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coriolis may refer to:
- Gaspard-Gustave de Coriolis (1792–1843), French mathematician, mechanical engineer and scientist
- Coriolis force, the apparent deflection of moving objects from a straight path when viewed from a rotating frame of reference
- Coriolis (crater), a lunar crater
- Coriolis (project), a French operational oceanographic project
- Coriolis (satellite), an American Earth and space observation satellite launched in 2003
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coriolis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.