Cornplanter may refer to:
- Cornplanter (c. 1750–1836) (Gaiänt'wakê ), Seneca war-chief
- Edward Cornplanter (1856-1918) (So-son-do-wa), Seneca chief and religious leader
- Jesse Cornplanter (1889–1957) (Hayonhwonhish), Seneca artist and author
- Cornplanter State Forest, a Pennsylvanian wood
- Cornplanter Township, Venango County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Cornplanter Bridge, in Warren County, Pennsylvania
- Cornplanter Run (Buffalo Creek), a tributary of Buffalo Creek in Pennsylvania
- Cornplanter Run (Oil Creek), a tributary of Oil Creek in Pennsylvania
- Cornplanter Run (Allegheny River), a tributary of the Allegheny River in Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cornplanter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.