|Type||Further Education College|
|Department for Education URN||130627 Tables|
|Enrolment||15,000 (10% full-time, 90% part-time)|
The Cornwall College Group (TCCG; Cornish: Kollji Kernow) is a further education college situated on eight sites throughout Cornwall and Devon, England, United Kingdom, with its head office in St Austell.
Since 2000 Newquay Zoo has provided teaching input and practical opportunities for FE and HE students enrolled at the adjacent Newquay Centre for Applied Zoology Cornwall College Newquay on zoological conservation, education and media courses. The campus is based next to Newquay Zoo. This unusual and innovative partnership project was recognised by a BIAZA zoo education award in 2003 and 2016.
With more than 15,000 learners each year[clarification needed], The Cornwall College Group teaches more apprenticeships, more adult learners and more HE in FE learners than any other college in Devon and Cornwall.
It offers in excess of 2,000 technical and professional qualifications, alongside GCSEs and Access to Higher Education.
Courses are offered in Arts, Media & Performing Arts; Business, Administration & Law; Catering & Hospitality; Construction Trades; Conservation, Zoology and Animal Behaviour; Early Years; Engineering; Hair, Beauty & Wellbeing; Information & Communication Technology; Motor Vehicle; Foundation Learning plus English & Maths; Public Services; Science; Social Care & Health; Sport, Fitness & Outdoor; Travel & Tourism; and the School of Education and Professional Development.
In 2016, it was one of just two colleges to be awarded the Queen's Anniversary Prize for Further and Higher Education. 
- David Law, Tennis Podcast Cornwall College Students' Union
- "CC FOI Scheme Introduction". Archived from the original on 30 January 2009. Retrieved 13 Nov 2009.
- "Cornwall College". Cornwall College. Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- "The 157 Group congratulates member Colleges on national awards". 157 Group. 26 July 2016. Archived from the original on 19 September 2016. Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- Lundy, Darryl. "Person Page 42417". Thepeerage.com. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
|This article relating to a school or sixth form college in Cornwall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|