|Type||Further Education College|
|DfE URN||130627 Tables|
|Students||45,000 (10% full-time, 90% part-time)|
Cornwall College (Cornish: Kollji Kernow) is a further education college situated on various sites throughout Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, with its main centre in St Austell. The college is a member of the Collab Group of high performing schools. It is part of the Combined Universities in Cornwall, and offers higher education courses to master's degree level under franchise from the University of Plymouth.
Cornwall College is the only college in South West England to be a Centre of Vocational Excellence (CoVE) in four areas. The college also has five AoC Beacon Awards, highlighting the College’s ability to work in partnership with external organisations, and in 2016 was one of just two colleges to be awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Further and Higher Education.  It is one of 26 training providers to have been awarded the UK government's Training Quality Standard.
35,000 young people from the age 16 study at the college each year, 2,000 of whom are undertaking university-level courses. Besides A-levels and apprenticeships, courses are offered in Arts, Media & Performing Arts; Business, Administration & Law; Catering & Hospitality; Construction Trades; Conservation, Zoology and Animal Behaviour; Early Years; Engineering; Hair, Beauty & Wellbeing; Information & Communication Technology; Motor Vehicle; Foundation Learning plus English & Maths; Public Services; Science; Social Care & Health; Sport, Fitness & Outdoor; Travel & Tourism; as well as in the School of Education and Professional Development.
- "CC FOI Scheme Introduction". Retrieved 13 Nov 2009.
- "Collab Group". Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Cornwall College". Getting in. Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- "The 157 Group congratulates member Colleges on national awards". 157 Group. 26 July 2016. Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- Training Quality standard Archived June 26, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Cornwall College". Cornwall College. Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- Lundy, Darryl. "Person Page 42417". Thepeerage.com. Retrieved 6 January 2013.