From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coron can refer to the following things:
- Coron, Palawan, a municipality in the Philippines
- Coron Island, under the jurisdiction of the municipality, Philippines
- Coron, Maine-et-Loire, a commune in the Maine-et-Loire département in France
- Coron, the Venetian name of the coastal town of Koroni on the Ionian Sea, in present-day Greece.
- Jean-Michel Coron (born 1956), a French mathematician
- Coron D. Evans (born 1844), an American soldier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.