From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Correggio may refer to:
- Correggio, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
- Antonio da Correggio, Italian Renaissance painter
- Niccolò da Correggio (1450–1508), an Italian poet
- Joseph Kaspar Correggio (1870-1962), German painter
- Corregio, a tragedy written by Adam Oehlenschläger in 1811
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Correggio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.