From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Correlation may also refer to:
- Electronic correlation, a description of the interaction between electrons in a quantum system
- Phase correlation, an analysis of translative movement between images
- Correlation (projective geometry), a type of duality amongst subspaces of a vector space
- Cross-correlation, a measure of similarity between two signals
- Priesthood Correlation Program, a systematic approach for maintaining consistency in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church)
- Correlations (album), a 1979 album by Ashra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.