Correlation may also refer to:
- Electronic correlation, a description of the interaction between electrons in a quantum system
- Phase correlation, an analysis of translative movement between images
- Correlation (projective geometry), a type of duality amongst subspaces of a vector space
- Correlation, in geology, is the scientific study of lithological or chronological equivalence between geological phenomena in different regions - see stratigraphy
- Cross-correlation, a measure of similarity between two signals, used e.g. in seismology, to analyse seismic waves to determine the location of earthquakes
- Priesthood Correlation Program, a systematic approach for maintaining consistency in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church)
- Correlations (album), a 1979 album by Ashra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Correlation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.