Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cort is the surname of several people:
- Cornelis Cort (1536–1578), Dutch engraver
- Henry Cort (1740–1800), English ironmaster
- Frans de Cort (1834–1878), Flemish writer
- Hendrik Frans de Cort (1742-1810), Flemish landscape painter
- John Cort (impresario) (1861–1929), American impresario
- John Cyrus Cort (1913–2006), American Christian socialist writer and activist
- John E. Cort (born 1953), American indologist and writer on Jainism
- Bud Cort (born 1948), American actor
- Barry Cort (born 1956), American baseball player
- Carl Cort (born 1977), English footballer
- Leon Cort (born 1979), English footballer
- Liam Cort (born 1989), English basketball player
Cort can also refer to:
- CORT (Cortistatin), human gene
- Cortisol, hormone commonly abbreviated as cort
- Cortinarius, a genus of mushrooms
- Cort Guitars, guitar manufacturer based in South Korea
- Cort v. Ash, 1975 case in the United States Supreme Court
- Cort, a fictional character in the Stephen King Universe.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.