Corvallis School District
The Corvallis School District (509J) is a school district serving an area of about 190 square miles including the city of Corvallis, Oregon and Adair Village along with large portions of unincorporated Benton County. As of 2016, the district had about 6,600 students at two high schools, two middle schools, eight elementary schools, and one alternative school. The two high schools are Corvallis High School and Crescent Valley High School.
- Franklin School (K-8)
- Hoover Elementary
- Lincoln School
- Mountain View
- Muddy Creek Charter School
- Cheldelin Middle School
- Linus Pauling
- College Hill High School
- Corvallis Online
- Outdoor School
- Summer School
- Rynerson, West, Siu, Charles, David, Vivian. "Portland State University PDXScholar".
- "October 1 Enrollment Summary: 2007-2008". Oregon Department of Education. Retrieved 2008-08-24.
- David D. Fagan, History of Benton County, Oregon; Including its Geology, Topography, Soil and Productions... Portland, OR: A.G. Walling, 1885; pg. 333.
- "Count of homeless students in Oregon school districts, 2008-2009" (PDF). The Oregonian. p. 6. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-10-05. Retrieved 2009-09-18.
- Corvallis School District (official district website)
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|