From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cosette may refer to:
- Cosette, a fictional character in the novel Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- Cosette Lee (1910 – 1976), Canadian actress
- Cosette Simon (born 1953), American politician, mayor of Ft. Wayne, Indiana
- 915 Cosette, an S-type asteroid belonging to the Flora family of Main Belt asteroids
- Cosette, French "yé-yé" singer
- Cosette (given name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cosette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.