From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cosmonaut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cosmonaut or astronaut is a person trained by a human spaceflight program to command, pilot, or serve as a crew member of a spacecraft.
Cosmonaut may also refer to:
- Cosmonaut (album), an album by Bump of Chicken
- Cosmonaut (film), a 2009 Italian coming-of-age film
- The Cosmonaut, a 2013 Spanish science fiction film
- Cosmonauts Sea, a sea of the Southern Ocean off Antarctica
- Cosmonaut Glacier, a tributary glacier in the Southern Cross Mountains, Antarctica
- Cosmonaut, a side project of Finch
- Cosmonauts Alley, a wide avenue in northern Moscow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cosmonaut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.