From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Costelloe may refer to:
- Casla, English name Costelloe, village in western County Galway, Ireland
- John Costelloe, Irish politician, member of Seanad Éireann from 1963–1965
- John Costelloe (actor), American actor
- Noel Costelloe, Irish hurling player
- Paul Costelloe, Irish fashion designer
- Timothy Costelloe, Australian metropolitan bishop
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Costelloe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page lists people with the surname Costelloe. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|