From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cotillion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cotillion is an 18–19th century French dance.
Cotillion may also refer to:
- Cotillion ball, a formal presentation of young ladies, debutantes, to polite society
- Cotillion Ballroom, a music venue in Wichita, Kansas
- Cotillion (Malazan), a character in the Malazan Book of the Fallen series
- Cotillion Records, a record label
- Cotillion (novel), a 1953 Regency novel by Georgette Heyer
- Cotillion Hall, a historic dance hall in Portland, Oregon, United States
- HMS Cotillion, a name of several Royal Navy ships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cotillion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.