From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cotopaxi is a volcano in Ecuador.
Cotopaxi may also refer to:
- Cotopaxi, Colorado, United States
- Cotopaxi Province, Ecuador
- "Cotopaxi" (song), by The Mars Volta
- SS Cotopaxi, American tramp steamer
- Cotopaxi Rock, in Messier Channel, posición 48° 45’ 45” S y 074° 27’ 30” W 
- Cruiser Cotopaxi (1884) of the Navy of Ecuador 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cotopaxi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.