From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cottonwood River may refer to one of four rivers in North America:
- Cottonwood River (Kansas), a tributary of the Neosho River
- Cottonwood River (Minnesota), a tributary of the Minnesota River
- Cottonwood River (Dease River), a tributary of the Dease River originating in the northern Stikine Ranges of the Northern Interior of British Columbia, Canada
- Cottonwood River (Fraser River), a tributary of the Fraser River originating in the Cariboo District of the Central Interior of British Columbia, Canada
- In the animated television series, King of the Hill, a Cottonwood River is described as being near the fictional city of Arlen, Texas.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cottonwood River.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.