(Redirected from Couples)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up couple or couples in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Couple or couples may refer to :
- A small number of items of a type, often two
- Couple (relationship), two people to whom each is the significant other of the other
- Couple (mechanics), a system of forces with a resultant moment but no resultant force
- Thermocouple, a type of temperature sensor
- Couple, a name for one pair of rafters
- Couple (app), a mobile app which provides a mobile messaging service for two people
- Fred Couples (born 1959), golfer
- Couples (novel), a novel by John Updike
Film and television
- Couples (film), a 2011 South Korean film
- Couples (TV film), a 1994 American television film directed by Betty Thomas
- The Aryan Couple, a 2004 British film released in the United States as The Couple
- The Biggest Loser: Couples, fifth season of "The Biggest Loser"
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2, seventh season of "The Biggest Loser"
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3, ninth season of "The Biggest Loser"
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 4, eleventh season of "The Biggest Loser"
- The Biggest Loser Australia: Couples, fourth season of "The Biggest Loser Australia"
- The Biggest Loser Australia: Couples 2, fifth season of "The Biggest Loser Australia"
- The Biggest Winner Arab: Couples, the fourth season of "The Biggest Winner Arab"
- Le Couple, a Japanese band
- Couples (The Long Blondes album), 2008
- Couples (Pizzicato Five album), 1997
- Couple, English market release title of 《연인》 (Yeonin, "lovers") Kim Yeon-woo 2004
- "Couples", song by Pizzicato Five from Bellissima! 1998
- "Couples", song by The Tyrades from The Tyrades 2003
- "Couples", song by David Allan Coe from David Allan Coe discography
- Coupling (disambiguation)
- Coupler (disambiguation)
- Odd Couple (disambiguation)
- Uncouple (disambiguation)
- Decoupling (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Couple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.