(Redirected from Couples)
|Look up couple or couples in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Couple or couples may refer to :
- A small number of items of a type, often two
- Can also be used for things under 5
- Couple (relationship), two people to whom each is the significant other of the other
- Couple (mechanics), a system of forces with a resultant moment but no resultant force
- Thermocouple, a type of temperature sensor
- Couple, a name for one pair of rafters
- Couple (app), a mobile app which provides a mobile messaging service for two people
- Fred Couples (born 1959), golfer
- Couples (novel), a novel by John Updike
Film and television
- Couples (film), a 2011 South Korean film
- Couples (TV film), a 1994 American television film directed by Betty Thomas
- The Aryan Couple, a 2004 British film released in the United States as The Couple
- The Biggest Loser: Couples, fifth season of "The Biggest Loser"
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2, seventh season of "The Biggest Loser"
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3, ninth season of "The Biggest Loser"
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 4, eleventh season of "The Biggest Loser"
- The Biggest Loser Australia: Couples, fourth season of "The Biggest Loser Australia"
- The Biggest Loser Australia: Couples 2, fifth season of "The Biggest Loser Australia"
- The Biggest Winner Arab: Couples, the fourth season of "The Biggest Winner Arab"
- Le Couple, a Japanese band
- Couples (The Long Blondes album), 2008
- Couples (Pizzicato Five album), 1997
- Couple, English market release title of 《연인》 (Yeonin, "lovers") Kim Yeon-woo 2004
- "Couples", song by Pizzicato Five from Bellissima! 1998
- "Couples", song by The Tyrades from The Tyrades 2003
- "Couples", song by David Allan Coe from David Allan Coe discography
- Coupling (disambiguation)
- Coupler (disambiguation)
- Odd Couple (disambiguation)
- Uncouple (disambiguation)
- Decoupling (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Couple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.