Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coupon may refer to the following:
- Coupon, a document exchanged in a retail context to provide a discount on goods or services
- Coupon (bond), in finance, with respect to bonds, a coupon rate is the interest rate that the issuer pays to the bond holders
- Love coupons and love coupon books are popular gifts on Valentine's Day and other anniversary days
- Coupon (PWB), a printed circuit card used to test the quality of a printed wiring board (PWB) fabrication process.
- Coupon, Pennsylvania (place), a small, unincorporated community in Pennsylvania
- Football pools promoters in the United Kingdom use this name when referring to the paper grids which gamblers fill in to bet on the results of football fixtures
- Ukrainian karbovanets, the former Ukrainian currency
- Coupon busters, these women's multi-style shoes fashionable in post-World War II England featured as a plot point in Foyle's War Series Seven, episode 2 ("The Cage")
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coupon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.