|Headquarters||Whiting, Indiana, U.S.|
|Scott Kluth (CEO)|
Number of employees
CouponCabin provides online coupon codes from several thousand American retailers, including Target, Sears, 1-800-Flowers, and Home Depot. The site also provides printable coupons for local businesses and groceries, daily deal aggregation and product recommendations. CouponCabin.com was founded in Chicago, Illinois, in March 2003 by Chicago entrepreneur Scott Kluth, a former employee of Sears. The company is now based in Whiting, Indiana.
CouponCabin is a free service for users and does not require registration. CouponCabin features codes redeemable online, which users can search for by store, category, location or type of deal being offered. CouponCabin’s coupon database includes exclusive CouponCabin codes, manufacturer and store coupons, free shipping coupons and user-submitted codes for participating merchants.
Consumer and media response
CouponCabin has been featured by news outlets including ABC’s Good Morning America, and Good Housekeeping. THE WALL STREET JOURNAL’s SmartMoney Magazine included CouponCabin as one of the seven best online coupon sites, MSN Money featured CouponCabin in their 2011 Smart Consumer Guide, and CouponCabin’s mobile app was included in MSN Living’s TechLife feature.
Industry and trade notes
In October 2011 VentureBeat Magazine reported that San Diego-based JMI Equity led a funding round of $54 million. Internet Retailer reported CouponCabin would use the funds to expand its social and mobile initiatives. The WALL STREET JOURNAL featured CouponCabin’s office as its Workplace of the Week in May 2011, and CRAIN’s Chicago Business ranked the company #6 on their 2011 Fast Fifty list.
CouponCabin filed a lawsuit against Coupon Chief in 2009 for trademark violations. CouponCabin won the lawsuit and Coupon Chief agreed to never use CouponCabin's trademark and coupon codes in addition to an undisclosed sum.
- , Northern Illinois University College of Business Alumni
- , The Salt Lake Tribune, April 29, 2011
- , ABC’s Good Morning America
-  Good Housekeeping - 25 Easy Ways to Save Money this Year
- , SmartMoney - Coupon Clipping Sites
- , MSN Money Consumer Guide - Deal of the Day
- , MSN Living TechLife
-  VentureBeat - CouponCabin raises $54M with verified coupon model
- , Internet RETAILER - CouponCabin snags $54 million for a major social and mobile push
- , THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - Brick and Mortar
- , CRAIN'S Chicago Business
- "CouponCabin, Inc. v. Coupon Chief, Inc." Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "CouponCabin settles its lawsuit against rival online service Coupon Chief". Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "CouponCabin.com Settles Trademark Infringement Lawsuit". Computer Weekly News. November 5, 2009. Retrieved 17 September 2014.