From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Covarrubias may refer to:
- Covarrubias, Province of Burgos, a village and municipality of the province of Burgos, Spain
- Chalco de Díaz Covarrubias, a municipality of the State of Mexico
- Miguel Covarrubias, a Mexican painter and artist
- Urraca of Covarrubias of Castile, abbess of the village of Covarrubias, Spain
- Marita Covarrubias, a fictional character of the TV series The X-Files
- Covarrubias (surname), a Spanish family name or last name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Covarrubias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.