From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coward in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A coward is someone who possesses the trait of cowardice.
Coward may also refer to:
- Coward (surname), a surname, and a list of people with the name
Arts and entertainment
- The Coward (1915 film), a 1915 American silent historical war drama film
- The Coward (1927 film), a lost 1927 silent drama film
- The Coward (1953 film), a 1953 Mexican drama film
- The Coward (1939 film), a 1939 Mexican war film
- Kapurush (The Coward), 1965 film by Satyajit Ray
- Zbabělci (The Cowards), a Czech novel by Josef Škvorecký
- Cowards, a British four-man comedy act
- Coward (Made Out of Babies album), 2006
- Coward (Haste the Day album)
- Coward (Nels Cline album), 2009
- "Coward", a song by Black Light Burns from Cruel Melody
- Coward, South Carolina, a town in the US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coward.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.