From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cowper may refer to:
- Cowper (surname), people with the surname
- Earl Cowper, an extinct title in the peerage of Great Britain
- Cowper, New South Wales, a town in New South Wales, Australia
- Division of Cowper, an electoral district in the Australian House of Representatives, in New South Wales
- Cowper County, New South Wales
- Cowper House, Chester, England
- Cowper stove, a regenerative heat exchanger
- Bulbourethral gland or Cowper's gland, a component of the reproductive system of human males
- Cooper (profession); cowper is an old English spelling of cooper (a maker or repairer of casks and barrels)
- Pre-ejaculate or Cowper's fluid, the clear fluid emitted when a man is sexually aroused
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cowper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.