|Look up coxa or coxae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coxa may refer to:
- Nickname of Brazilian association football team Coritiba Foot Ball Club
- Theta Leonis, a star
- Hip, below the lateral side of the abdomen
- Arthropod coxa, the short most-proximal base jointed segment of the arthropod leg
- An orthopaedic hospital in Tampere
- Both meanings come from Latin coxa = "hip"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coxa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.