Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cozy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cozy may refer to:
- Cozy Cole (1909-1981), jazz drummer
- Albert Cozy Dolan (1910s outfielder) (1889-1958), Major League Baseball player
- Cozy Powell (1947-1998), British rock drummer
- USS Cozy (SP-556), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Cozy MK IV, four seat homebuilt aircraft
- COZ(CO-ZEE), an independent female music artist signed under FTMG*
- Cozy Records, a record label based in West Virginia
- "Cozy", a song by the Bar-Kays from the album Too Hot to Stop
- Cozy, a 1961 album by Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gormé, and its title song
- Cozy (genre), a subgenre of detective fiction where violence and suspense are downplayed or treated humorously
- Cosy (disambiguation)
- Koozie, a fabric or foam sleeve that is designed to thermally insulate a beverage container.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cozy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.