Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crackpot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crackpot may refer to:
- Crackpot, North Yorkshire, a village in the United Kingdom and home of Crackpot Cave
- Crackpot Hall, a landmark ruin near Keld, North Yorkshire
- Crank (person), a pejorative term
- Crackpot theory, a pseudoscientific theory
- a DC comics character, see Blasters (comics)
- Crackpot (band), an Australian music group who recorded for Tummy Touch Records
- "Crackpot", a 1991 episode of the PBS show Shining Time Station
- Crockpot, an unrelated small kitchen appliance for cooking soups and stews
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crackpot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.