Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crackpot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crackpot may refer to:
- Crackpot, North Yorkshire, a village in the United Kingdom and home of Crackpot Cave
- Crackpot Hall, a landmark ruin near Keld, North Yorkshire
- Crank (person), a pejorative term
- Crackpot theory, a pseudoscientific theory
- a DC comics character, see Blasters (comics)
- Crackpot (band), an Australian music group who recorded for Tummy Touch Records
- "Crackpot", a 1991 episode of the PBS show Shining Time Station
- Crockpot, an unrelated small kitchen appliance for cooking soups and stews
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crackpot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.