Cradle of Humankind (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cradle of Humanity)
Cradle of Humankind is an archeological site in South Africa.
The Cradle of Humankind or, alternatively Cradle of Humanity, Cradle of Mankind or Cradle of Man may also refer to:
- History of the world, the history of humanity
- Human evolution, the biological origins of the human species
- Earth, according to a famous quote by Konstantin Tsiolkovsky.
- Creation myth, theological views on the origins of the human species
- Cradle of civilization, areas where the first civilizations developed
- Cradle of Man, a 2005 play by Melanie Marnich
- "The Cradle of Humankind", a song by Flogging Molly from their 2011 album Speed of Darkness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cradle of Humankind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.